The new task replaces the old "add links" task in the difficulty overlay (which the user experiences when initiating the suggested edits module in Variant D) and the difficulty filter in the module itself. The specifications are the same for both mobile and desktop.
- With the introduction of AI suggestions, we want to remove the line in the first paragraph of the dialog that currently reads, "The community of editors has listed articles that need different kinds of help." That sentence should just be removed, and replaced with nothing.
- Like the task it replaces, it should still be the first task in the list of task types, with the "easy" tasks (will be fixed in T278123: Provide capability for A/B testing task types)
- Currently the AI option check box gets a paler color (and a paler border). I did not see it in Figma mockups ( but it could be that I missed it) and it differs from other checkboxes
- Use the same CSS class for the supplementary text styling under both this new AI task, and the existing supplementary text in "Create new article" so that both are the same
- Title: "Add links between articles"
- We are introducing a subtitle for this task type, which will read: "Suggestions by artificial intelligence (AI)"
- The subtitle should be preceded by a robot icon.
|Mockup of mobile difficulty overlay as of 2021-01-12:||Mockup of desktop difficulty overlay in Variant D as of 2021-01-12:|
NOTE: Refer to Figma for up-to-date detailed redline mocks and specs: