For this task type in the suggested edits module, here are the details on how it should be listed. Several of these specifications are not changed from what is used for the old "add links" task type. These specifications are the same on desktop and mobile.
- Title: "Add links between articles"
- Subtitle: "Make words from one article link to another article."
- Difficulty level is EASY
- Robot icon precedes the word EASY
- Estimated time is "3-5 minutes"
- Tooltip from the "i" icon: "Adding links is the easiest way to edit. Links allow readers to click on something they want to learn more about. [paragraph break] The AI will suggest links, and you will decide whether to add them to the article."
|Mockup of mobile and tooltip as of 2021-01-12:||Mockup of desktop and hover states as of 2021-01-12:|
NOTE: Refer to Figma for up-to-date detailed redline mocks and specs: