If the gloss language code is pasted using middle click paste, the gloss is not saved
- Start editing an existing sense
- Make a change to the existing gloss to activate the save link
- Start adding another gloss
- Middle click paste text into the language field
- Enter some text into the gloss field
- Save the sense
Expected behaviour: The new gloss is saved if the language code is valid, or an error is shown if it is not.
Actual behaviour: The change to the existing gloss is saved but the new gloss is silently discarded, whether the language code is valid or not.
Reproducible in Chromium-based browsers in Linux, not sure about other browsers.