👨🎨 Check out the latest designs for this task on Zeplin.
1) Watchlist article experience
- User selects Add to Watchlist in the overflow menu
- When the item has been added before the icon changes to a filled, respectively half filled star (impermanent). Copy ready. Remove from Watchlist and triggers the snackbar in step 6.
- User sees a confirmation snackbar with an additional option to change the duration of the watched item (Watchlist Expiry).
- Copy: %itemName and its talk page have been added to your watchlist permanently.
- User sees a toast to select the duration
- User sees a confirmation snackbar
- Copy: %itemName and its talk page have been added to your watchlist %durationPeriod.
- Options (consistent with Desktop Wikipedia):
- 1 week
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- User removes item from the Watchlist.