EBSCO Discovery Service comes with a huge array of configuration options. We have taken a couple of passes on these to put us in a sensible initial state for further refinement once users start providing us with feedback.
We need to take a final look through the configuration settings and confirm everything is how we want it. If there are questions to ask the community, we can do so.
After we're happy with the configuration, we need to duplicate it so that we can have a Library Bundle holding and everything else in our collection.
- Which of the navigation bar links do we want to keep?
- How do we configure EZProxy to work correctly?
- Does limiter tag FT1 work with our expected configuration of EZProxy, or is FT more appropriate?
- What are the appropriate settings for guest access?
- Finalise holdings lists for bundle/nonbundle/nonsubscription results.