diff.wikimedia.org is an alias for blog-wikimedia-org.go-vip.net.
^ This is hosted outside WMF infrastructure, so Operations can't do much about this.
This would need involvement of the comms team.
I've added a row for this attribute to the table at https://office.wikimedia.org/wiki/WordPress.
In doing so, I checked the current state of things, which is:
- wikimediafoundation.org: Done! – strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000;includeSubdomains;preload
- policy.wikimedia.org: Done! - strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000; includeSubdomains; preload
- wikimediaendowment.org: Not yet.
- techblog.wikimedia.org: Not yet.
- diff.wikimedia.org: Not yet.
The swap of Traffic for Traffic-Icebox in this ticket's set of tags was based on a bulk action for all tickets that aren't are neither part of our current planned work nor clearly a recent, higher-priority emergent issue. This is simply one step in a larger task cleanup effort. Further triage of these tickets (and especially, organizing future potential project ideas from them into a new medium) will occur afterwards! For more detail, have a look at the extended explanation on the main page of Traffic-Icebox . Thank you!