- Wikibase Release Pipeline
- Query Service GUI
The parser of SPARQL examples for the Query Service GUI does not work in the context of the Wikibase Release Pipeline (at least when using syntax highlighting at the SPARQL-example-page). This used to be a problem in the context of Wikidata as well (see "original") but was apparently solved.
It seems that some queries parsed from https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:SPARQL_query_service/queries/examples are not displayed correctly on the example pop-up on https://query.wikidata.org/ : when opening an example query, the # of the code lines are displayed inside the query code, which makes it fail.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://query.wikidata.org/
- Click on the "Examples" button
- type "lexeme" in the filter box and pick any of the suggested queries
- look at the query code: numbers appear at the beginning of each line
I noticed this for the first time on December 16th, but I'm not sure since when it's broken.
Not all examples are affected, the ones at the beginning of the list (eg cats) work correctly.
- Where does it come from? Is it an issue in the WDQS UI or with the templated used on the wikipage?