Get rid of current onboarding screens(About Wikipedia, Information about language diversity, and a number of articles available). Users would still need to agree to our terms and services before start using the app.
Note: This change is applicable for Jio and KaiOS.
- Remove language(order number 2) & get free knowledge( order number 3) screen from existing onboarding flow.
- Keep About Wikipedia as a welcome screen but remove pagination circles from it.
- Open legal text as a popup on top of the home screen. Users won't be able to use the app until they Agree to the T&S. They can open terms and policies using LSK and RSK.
- The title on the popup to read "Privacy & Terms"
- Use Opensans typeface for the copy of Privacy & Terms popup.