It's an old bug, that only now I bothered to report...
- Open a message group that has some translations.
- Switch to the Translated tab.
- Switch to the Page view.
- Search for something simple in the search box, for example a.
- Open a translated message.
- Modify the translation text. (It's enough to just hit return in the end and make a null edit.)
- Click Publish translation. The next row is displayed, the current row is collapsed.
Observed: The source text and the translation text disappear and the row is shown fully white.
Expected: The source text and the new translation text are supposed to be shown.
When a translator translates a message and saves the translation, in certain situations the translation would disappear from the translation interface. This issue was fixed.