Please provide the following information.
- Provide a short summary of your proposed post for the Wikimedia Technical Blog:
It's been nearly a year since the Front-end Architecture Working Group proposed using Vue.js for front-end development within MediaWiki. In this post, the Structured Data team will review their experience using Vue.js in 2020 to build two projects. We'll review the decisions we made, paradigms we followed, the ways in which using Vue benefited us and could benefit others, and what we're looking forward to in the future.
- Which topic type does your blog post fall under? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Outlines_for_topics:
Something I learned | Something that worked well, maybe Big Picture
- What audience or audiences do you think your post is appropriate for:
MediaWiki developers interested in using Vue.js, technical team members interested in learning about how Vue can benefit their team
- Will you need assistance with writing your blog post?
- Does your post need to be published by a certain date?
No, but we'd like to get it out relatively soon
- Do you have any other questions or comments?
Not at the moment!
Once your request is received, a technical blog admin will review it and reach out to you through Phabricator.