When looking to the recent changes of the Section Translation test server, I noticed that:
- Section translation and Content Translation tags are rendered differently. While the former appears as "ContentTranslation" and links to the project page, the later is shown as a plain "sectiontranslation" text (see screenshot below)
- Section translation does not appear as an option when filtering the edits by tags (using the tag icon)
Looking at the Tags page it shows that the Section Translation tag has some properties missing or different compared to Content Translation that may be the cause of the discrepancy:
We may need to adjust the following properties for the Section Translation tag:
- Appearance on change lists. Show as "SectionTranslation" including a link to the project page.
- Full description of meaning. The content was translated from a section in another language using the Section Translation features of the Content Translation tool.
- Source. I guess it make sense to be the same as in CX ("Defined by the software"). In any case it does not make sense to be "no longer in use".
- Active. I guess it should be "yes".
The above information is based on my assumptions, we may need to check in more details how tags are defined in the technical documentation to confirm these. Feel free to comment or propose alternatives.
See rECTX592e63af90de: Introduce a distinct CX2 tag as an example.