As a Wikisource user, I want to see clear status indicators when I select to download a book, so that I can know the state of the download while it is happening.
- Add status indicators, as provided in Figma, for the new pop-up experience (desktop), so that:
- Users see blue down arrow for a file format that has not yet been downloaded.
- Users see the circular arrows (to indicate "in progress") when the download is in progress.
- Users see a green circle with a white checkmark when the download is complete.
- Users see a red circle with an exclamation point when the download encounters an error so it cannot be completed.
- If users encounter an error, the text below should read: "Error exporting book."
- If we have more information to share with the user, there can be a "see more" link (we can discuss together if this makes sense)
- This work is for the desktop version pop-up only. If we do mobile work, that will be in a separate ticket.
- Make it so that only the blue arrow triggers download, rather than any area in the row pertaining to the file format