- On frwiki go to Special:Homepage and return filters to the default state
Difficulty - only easy filters
Topics - no selected topic.
- Reload the page - the following error is displayed:
"No suggested edits are available at this time" and the Console has the following error (from GrowthTasksApi.prototype.handleError)
Fetching task suggestions failed: cirrussearch-query-too-long cirrussearch-query-too-long "Search request is longer than the maximum allowed length. (2122 > 2048)"
- After reloading the page the SE module loads the card successfully.
Steps for users without enabled Homepage:
- On frwiki log in as a user who does not have Homepage enabled and enable it from the Preferences (or for a user with existing Homepage click to "Restore all default settings (in all sections)" in user Preferences and then enabled the Homepage again).
- Go to Homepage and go through two initial steps in SE module (topic and task difficulty selection filters without making any selection). After clicking "Get suggestions" - the error is displayed.
- I did not see the issue on other wikis (cswiki, ruwiki, ukwiki, arwiki, hewiki, kowiki)
- sometime a SE card (even with the image present) appears to be quickly replaced with "No suggested edits are available at this time" message.
- even when a card is displayed and the counter says 1 of 200 suggestions - the navigation (the left/right arrows) is not active