- Perform a search for hamar daban(type or paste the search terms) in Images. When results are displayed - select Medium Image size.
Warning - just pasting the url won't show the bug - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MediaSearch?type=bitmap&q=hamar+daban&imageSize=500%2C1000
- One image (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bockk%C3%A4fer_Murino.jpg) will be displayed but there will be "No more results found" warning.
- Click on the image to see it in the QuickView - the image correctly displayed. Close the QuickView - there will be two identical images displayed.
- Click any of the two images to open in QuickView - both images will display the blue outline indicating that they are selected for QuickView. Close the QuickView - there will be three identical images displayed.
Reloading the page will display one image and the warning "No more results found" and the issue won't be reproducible anymore.
The gif below illustrates the following steps
- entering hamar daban search terms
- selecting the bug photo for the QuickView (this step is not necessary)
- selecting a filter Image size - Medium
- one image is displayed - selecting it for the QuickView triggers duplicate files display