This task is about making it possible for us to identify any non-discussion tool EditAttemptStep events by users in the AB test.
More context: T268193#6781374.
- Be able to distinguish between A/B test and non-A/B test events within EditAttemptStep
- Within the Reply Tool A/B test, be able to distinguish between Discussion Tool and non-Discussion Tool events.
- Within the Reply Tool A/B test, be able to distinguish all events logged for the control group and the treatment group (This would include both Discussion Tools and VisualEditor/WikiEditor events)
- @ppelberg to document whether the patch to implement the ===Requirements above needs to be deployed via a backport window and if so, the date on which this would ideally happen.
- ===Requirements section above is complete
- A patch has been deployed that meets what's described in the ===Requirements section above
- @MNeisler has verified data is being logged as we expect.