Please provide the following information.
- Provide a short summary of your proposed post for the Wikimedia Technical Blog. Blog readers will see this as the preview to your post:
This would be a post about PAWS, what it is, what it has to offer, and recent improvements. Meant to raise awareness about data services and how to get started.
- Which topic type does your blog post fall under? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Outlines_for_topics:
Maybe big picture
- Which audience or audiences do you think your post is appropriate for?:
Newcomers to Wikimedia technology, potential new contributors, existing contributors who don't know the service exists
- Will you need assistance with writing your blog post, or do you already have a draft? If you have a draft, please provide a link here:
- Does your post need to be published by a certain date?
- Do you have an image in mind for the featured image? You can learn more here: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Images_used_in_your_post
- Do you have any other questions or comments?
Once your request is received, a technical blog admin will review it and reach out to you through Phabricator.