- Implement behind feature flag with T273426: Add truncation to descriptions
Relocate description and special messages:
- Remove info icon completely
- Put all text from the TemplateData property 'Description' under the label. Text should match body text style and take up full width of input field.
- Put all 'special messages' previously in info icon below description, when existing, or below label, when no description. This includes: examples, required message, and deprecated message.
- When no descriptions or special messages, then nothing shows beneath the label.
- Do not show examples in the input field.
- Keep the trash icon aligned with the title/label (appears when the field is in focus) - do not touch for now
- Ensure that multi-language descriptions are still showing correctly
- Ensure all of the above functions on mobile
|Descriptions below fields
|Long description, truncated and collapsed
|Long description, expanded
|Is it easy to change the prefix from 'e.g.' to 'Example:'?
|See top image, Film name param