Please provide the following information.
- Provide a short summary of your proposed post for the Wikimedia Technical Blog. Blog readers will see this as the preview to your post:
The post will introduce Openstack Cinder, a new Cloud VPS feature
- Which topic type does your blog post fall under? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Outlines_for_topics:
A feature update
- Which audience or audiences do you think your post is appropriate for?:
Users of WMCS and Cloud VPS
- Will you need assistance with writing your blog post, or do you already have a draft? If you have a draft, please provide a link here:
I have a draft, sort of.
- Does your post need to be published by a certain date?
No. Soon is better than late, but all of the features described in the post are already live.
- Do you have an image in mind for the featured image? You can learn more here: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Images_used_in_your_post
- Do you have any other questions or comments?
I'm hoping an editor will help me figure out how to format the two mostly disjoint sections in my draft. Thank you!
Once your request is received, a technical blog admin will review it and reach out to you through Phabricator.