This task is about enabling/turning on the Reply Tool A/B test at the
22 21 ===Participating wikis (listed below) where the A/B has NOT yet been deployed.[i]
We would like for the A/B test to be made available at the ===Participating wikis on THURSDAY, 11-FEBRUARY-2021.
Deployment timing is back to "TBD" considering the A/B test should not be made available until after wmf/1.36.0-wmf.29 reaches all Wikipedias. See: T271343.
|19.||Indonesia Wikipedia||idwiki||Enabled in T268191#6767541|
- At even-numbered Wikipedias listed in the Participating wikis section above, do the following:
- Post a test comment using the Reply Tool (source or visual mode is fine) to a page of your choosing (e.g. your Sandbox talk page) and verify the comment is being posted to the page as you expect it to.
- Visit a random talk page and verify [ reply ] links are appearing as you expect them to
- Click a [ reply ] link and verify the Reply Tool opens as you expect it to.
- Document (e.g. file a ticket and/or comment here if you notice any unexpected behavior as part of completing steps "2, 3 and 4.)
- @ppelberg to comment on T273406 once the ===Deployment timing has been set
- The Reply Tool A/B test is made available at the ===Participating wikis on the date specified in the === Deployment timing section
i. The A/B test was enabled at id.wiki in T268191#6767541.