- Adjust event sampling within the Reply and New Discussion Tools such that 1 out of every 5 events is logged.
- This change in the rate at which events are sampled should be applied on every wiki where the New Discussion Tool and/or Reply Tool is available.
- Should the sampling rates for the New Discussion Tool and Reply Tool be the same? If no, additional work will need to be done before this will be possible (currently, the two tools' sampling rates cannot be set differently).
- Yes, for the time being, it is fine for the sampling rates for both the New Discussion and Reply Tools to be the same. We will revisit this decision before offering the Reply Tool as an opt-out feature on more Wikipedias. See: T274471.
- On what wiki, should events be oversampled? Currently, events are only be oversampled at the Arabic, Dutch, French and -- Hungarian Wikipedias and mediawiki.
- Events on all wikis where the New Discussion Tool and/or Reply Tool are available should be oversampnled.
- All Open questions are answered
- Ssampling rates are adjusted to meet the Requirements above