Users selecting a suggestion to translate may decide to go with a different one instead (e.g., after seeing the sections available to translate). Currently it is not possible to return to the dashboard, leaving the user trapped in a look when they hit the "X" to close or the back button.
Steps to reproduce:
- Access the The Section translation dashboard in the test instance
- Select one suggestion and click on "select sections to translate" at the confirmation step.
- Click the "X" icon to close the section selection step.
- At the confirmation step click on the "X" button or the device back button, as may times as you want.
- Observe that you cannot return to the dashboard.
This video illustrates the issue:
For a quick look this is the gif export:
(note that the loop in the gif may be misleading, it is not possible to return to the dashboard)