Please provide the following information.
- Provide a short summary of your proposed post for the Wikimedia Technical Blog. Blog readers will see this as the preview to your post:
In a recent project, the Android app team decided to improve one of their core experiences: searching for articles on Wikipedia. Our goal was to make the discovery process for users more intelligent, personalized and efficient to present the right result at the right time.
- Which topic type does your blog post fall under? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Outlines_for_topics:
A feature update | explainer
- Which audience or audiences do you think your post is appropriate for?
- Will you need assistance with writing your blog post, or do you already have a draft? If you have a draft, please provide a link here:
No, it has been written and reviewed by the design team:
- Does your post need to be published by a certain date?
- Do you have an image in mind for the featured image? You can learn more here: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_blog_editorial_guidelines#Images_used_in_your_post
Yes, it has been created already:
All other images are available here:
Once your request is received, a technical blog admin will review it and reach out to you through Phabricator.