Tracking Part 1: banner campaign
Please provide daily reports during the banner campaign (08th of March to 21th of March).
Tracking Part 2: Landingpage links to Wikipedia
Please provide a tracking report for the Links from the Landingpage of the campaign until 8 weeks after the end of the campaign.
Timeline for the whole project
- Start of the banner campaign: 08. March 2020
- End of the banner campaign: 21. March 2020
- Tracking test: first week of March
- Last User signing up: 21.March 2020
- Preliminary report for tracking part 1: sometime till end of March
- Track editing behavior eight weeks after end of campaign: 02. Mai 2020
- final report for tracking part 1 and 2: sometime till end of May
Banner Campaign information
There will be one campaign with 6 different banners (including mobile versions) which target readers in Wikipedia and logged-in user with up to 1.000 edits. Campaign goal are registrations for the newsletter of the community engagement team.
Find all details in this document.
[[central notice settings will be linked here]]
duration: 08th of March until the 21st of March 2021
Campaign Tags and Landingpages
Landing Page 1: https://www.wikimedia.de/wikipedia20/
- Banners will be targeted to non-logged in users
- and registered users up to 1.000 edits.
There will be no A/B Testing.
Tracking is dependent on eventlogging . (https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T250791 - ticket from 2020)
daily reporting during campaign
The following information should be included in the daily reporting
- impressions per banner
- clicks per banner/ page views per landing page
- closing rate of banners
If possible with the distinction whether the person was logged in or not.