What is the problem?
When editing an election that is currently running, the custom column labels are editable when they should be disabled.
Any edits you make to them are not saved to the database, so this is only an aesthetic/UI bug.
Steps to reproduce problem
- Go to Special:SecurePoll/create
- Set "Election Start Date" to today's date
- For "poll type" choose one of the "range" types
- On one of the questions, check "Use custom messages for column labels"
- Fill in the rest of the form and submit
- Edit the election you just created
Expected behavior: The custom column labels are disabled/greyed out
Observed behavior: The custom column labels are editable