As a Wikisource user, I want the ability to disable credits on the WSExport page, so that I can choose a potentially faster download option if a book is downloading too slowly.
- Create a new checkbox in options in the "Options" section which will be displayed at the top (current position of "Do not include images"), which should have the following:
- Text to the left of checkbox should say "Exclude editor credits (faster download)"
- If the box is checked, editor credits are excluded from the ebook export
- Below this, we should display "Do not include images" checkbox & accompanying text
- Below "Do not include images," we should display "Bypass all caching" checkbox & accompanying text
- Replace credits text with: "[The list of contributors has been omitted as requested.]"
Visual Example of Current Options: