- Wikipedia page opening fine, but no image will load.
- Problem goes away when using mobile data. Only my broadband connection has this issue.
- Images on wikipedia open fine in opera browser. But not in chrome, edge, IE.
- Not using VPN or firewalls.
- Using Win 10, latest updated, all browsers latest update.
- Having no other connectivity issues.
- Facing this for a few weeks now.
**IPV6 connectivity results-**
Your IPv4 address on the public Internet appears to be 22.214.171.124
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) appears to be TATASKYBROADBAND-AS-AP TATA SKY BROADBAND PRIVATE LIMITED
No IPv6 address detected [more info]
You appear to be able to browse the IPv4 Internet only. You will not be able to reach IPv6-only sites.
To ensure the best Internet performance and connectivity, ask your ISP about native IPv6. [more info]
HTTPS support is now available on this site. [more info]
Your DNS server (possibly run by your ISP) appears to have IPv6 Internet access.
Tracing route to upload.wikimedia.org [126.96.36.199]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
1 9 ms 2 ms 2 ms dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254] 2 4 ms 4 ms 4 ms 100.64.0.1 3 8 ms 7 ms 7 ms 188.8.131.52 4 8 ms 9 ms 7 ms 184.108.40.206 5 7 ms 8 ms 8 ms 220.127.116.11 6 8 ms 7 ms 6 ms 18.104.22.168 7 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms 22.214.171.124 8 * * * Request timed out. 9 83 ms 83 ms 83 ms upload-lb.eqsin.wikimedia.org [126.96.36.199]