As a user of the Wikidata Query Service, I want the "Execute Query" button to be visible when I'm arriving at a long-text query with many lines and not have to scroll down to find it.
When arriving from a link to a long-text query,
- The "Execute Query" button is not immediately visible because it is aligned with the last line in the query form.
- A scrollbar for the query form is not visible (this is the case only for the mobile interface)
- Desktop view ("Execute Query" button is not visible, scrollbar is visible)
- Mobile view ("Execute Query" button is not visible, scrollbar is not visible)
- The "Execute Query" button is always visible for all queries and people don't have to scroll down to find it
- The query form has visible vertical and horizontal scrollbars in mobile view