Steps to Reproduce
- Open a page on multilingual Wikisource, e.g. Бзыикъо заом иорэд.
- Click the blue Download button in the upper right corner.
- Hover over the download links (or examine their link target by whatever means you like).
- The links point to https://ws-export.wmcloud.org/?page=…&lang=en&format=…
- When you click on them, WS Export’s main interface appears complaining about missing page.
- The links point to https://ws-export.wmcloud.org/?page=…&lang=www&format=…
- When you click them, the work is exported in the requested format.
(Note that this is a bug of the extension, not the WS Export tool itself, but the extension doesn’t seem to have an own Phabricator tag. Feel free to change tags as needed.)