- Query Service UI
As someone who needs help with writing queries, I want to learn about and navigate to Query Builder from the QS Interface in order to build my queries visually.
As someone who needs help but doesn’t even know that the Query Builder exists, it would be difficult to discover the tool for help.
TODO: Normal state, Hover state, and gif
GIVEN a user using the Query Service,
WHEN the user hovers over the ‘Query Builder’ button on the top area,
THEN a modal will open under the button showing a title, text, and gif,
AND it will be visible as long as the user continues the hover behavior.
GIVEN A user using the Query Service,
WHEN the user clicks on the ‘Query Builder’ button on the top area,
THEN Query Builder will open in a separate browser tab.
- The ‘Query Builder’ button should be the same as the existing buttons in the Query Service at the top area.
- The gif plays automatically. it must be visible as long as the user hovers on the bottom and/or the tooltip area.
- The ‘Query Builder’ opens in a new window
- The ‘Query Builder’ opens in the language of the Query Builder UI
- How should UX provide the gif for the developers?
- Who works on this (contractor or WMDE)?