This is the first task for the new treatment of user links at the top of the page for the modern version of vector, as a part of T266536: [EPIC] Consolidate user links into a single menu. This task will consolidate the links for logged-in users into a single menu. Icons will be added in a later task
As a logged-in user, I want quick access to my user links, so that I can reach user-specific pages that I want to visit
- Collect the following user links under a single dropdown menu: User page, Talk, Sanbox, Preferences, Beta, Watchlist, Contributions, Log Out
- The new treament is feature flagged and disabled by default.
- Gadgets that currently add to the personal tools will still work e.g. if I call mw.util.addPortletLink('p-personal', 'foo', 'random gadget') I still get "random gadget" in the menu
- Any gadgets that traditionally belong to this member (such as a the UTC clock gadget) appearing alongside the user links to the menu should appear inside the dropdown.
- When logged in I should not see a login link
Note: icons will be added in a later task