An error occurred: Command not found: "djvm -d "/data/project/ia-upload/ia-upload/jobqueue/mydoublelifemem00berngoog/mydoublelifemem00berngoog.djvu" 1 2>&1"
Hi @Languageseeker, thanks for taking the time to report this! Unfortunately this Wikimedia Phabricator task lacks some information.
If you have time and can still reproduce the situation: Please add a more complete description to this task. That should be
- a clear and complete list of exact steps to reproduce the situation, step by step, so that nobody needs to guess or interpret how you performed each step,
- what happens after performing these steps to reproduce,
- what you expected to happen instead.
You can edit the task description by clicking . Ideally, a good description should allow any other person to follow these steps (without having to interpret steps) and see the same results. Problems that others can reproduce can get fixed faster. Thanks again!
Add a book with a Google cover.
@Languageseeker: Thanks. How? What is the URL of a file that allows reproducing? Please be more specific and see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_report_a_bug - thanks! :)
- Go to https://ia-upload.toolforge.org/
- ID of the file on Internet Archive: workscharlesdic24langgoog
- File name on Commons: The works of Charles Dickens . Sketches by Boz
- Press Get Metadata
- Remove first page? select Yes, remove this page from the DjVu
- Press Upload
Resulting Error Message
An error occurred: Command not found: "djvm -d "/data/project/ia-upload/ia-upload/jobqueue/workscharlesdic24langgoog/workscharlesdic24langgoog.djvu" 1 2>&1"