There are a number of issues with Add Link on the beta cluster, which might or might not be caused by beta generally being broken all the time. Having it on testwiki would give us a little more confidence on what issues are specific to beta.
- Set $wgGEDatabaseCluster
- Set $wgGELinkRecommendationServiceUrl
- Set $wgGELinkRecommendationServiceWikiIdMasquerade = 'simplewiki';
- Create database tables for testwiki (see T266913: Add a link engineering: create tables in Wikimedia production): mwscript extensions/WikimediaMaintenance/createExtensionTables.php --wiki=testwiki GrowthExperiments
- Set $wgGENewcomerTasksLinkRecommendationsEnabled = true; and $wgGELinkRecommendationsFrontendEnabled = true; for testwiki
- Import some tasks, like in T274198: Beta wiki configuration for add link project (there were plenty of pages already, imported some ORES topics)