Associated features: T269657: Add a link: edit summary and publish, T269658: Add a link: skipped all suggestions dialog
We need to record when the user attempts to advance to the edit summary screen, which can be done either through selecting the explicit “Publish/Submit” button or by advancing/skipping from the last link suggestion. When they do this, we should record which route they took.
If the user has skipped all suggestions, they’ll get the “skipped all suggestion dialog”. We should record:
- Impression for the dialog.
- An event for which button the user selects.
If the user has not skipped all suggestions, they’ll go to the edit summary screen. We need to record:
- Impression for the screen, along with counts for its contents, e.g. “7 accepted, 2 rejected, 1 skipped”
- An event when the user selects the option to “Review your changes”
- An event when the user selects the arrow to return to the article.
- An event when the user selects the Publish/Submit button.