Currently, when the Pagelist Widget's dialogue window is closed, the preview is reloaded.
During this time, the Preview Pagelist button (above the preview) is not disabled and the user can trigger another reload, while the preview is reloading.
Ideally, this button should be disabled so that another reload cannot be triggered while the current one is still happening.
- Tutorial on setting up and working with Gerrit (Gerrit is Wikimedia's code review platform)
- File that needs to be modified: PagelistInputWidget.js, PagelistInputWidget.PagelistPreview.js
- OOUI (the framework used to build the PagelistWidget)
- OOJS Events
- Emit a new event in PagelistPreview that signifies that the reload has started.
- Hook a function that set's the Preview Pagelist button's state to disabled when the event is fired.