When a user encounters an error after pressing the Update Pagelist button in Visual mode (maybe due to bad internet connectivity), he is forced to change the page numbering type to be able to use the Update pagelist button again to trigger a reload.
When a error is encountered, enable the Update pagelist regardless of wether any changes have occured.
- Tutorial on setting up and working with Gerrit (Gerrit is Wikimedia's code review platform)
- File that needs to be modified: PagelistInputWidget.VisualDialogModel.js, PagelistInputWidget.VisualDialogModel.js
- OOUI (the framework used to build the PagelistWidget)
- OOJS Events
- When the mainModel emits a parsing error, emit an event inside VisualDialogModel
- Hook a function that set's the Update Pagelist button's state to enabled when the event is fired in VisualFormPanel.