This is a task for building one of the modules in the mentor dashboard: mentor impact.
Main audience: Experienced editors who signed up to their wikis mentor list.
Figma: M5 mockups
Goal/rationale: The main objective of the module is to showcase the mentor’s progress, show mentors that their efforts are making an impact.
The specifications are written out below.
- This will show 3 values and 3 icons. 1) Total contributions from mentees. 2) Thanks received. 3) Total # of questions the mentor has responded to this date.
Copy and links
- Title: "Impact module"
- Subtitle: “Have an overview of the impact your mentorship has made.”
- Next: 1st stat -> [value] beside which one has an icon (edit icon inside a circle)
- Next: “Contributions from mentees”
- Next: 2nd stat -> [value] beside which one has an icon (thanks icon inside a circle)
- Next: “Thanks received”
- Next: 3rd stat -> [value] beside which one has an icon (checkmark icon inside a circle)
- Next: “Answered questions”
- The copy doesn’t have a difference in mobile except for:
- Doesn’t have the subtitle
- The icons remain the same but there is an extra gray circle around each icon.
- This module is static for now. For the next iteration, it may link to a page that showcases their stats with tables/graphs.