This is a task for building one of the modules in the mentor dashboard: resources.
Main audience: Experienced editors who signed up to be on their wiki’s mentor list.
Figma: M6 mockups
Goal/rationale: The main objective of the module is to display a list of helpful links to pages that could aid new mentors. Additionally, one of the items should be on the Growth teams MediaWiki page. This will help keep mentors in the loop with new newcomer/mentor-related features.
The specifications are written out below.
Copy and links
- Icon: references icon (3 books side by side)
- Title: “Resources"
- Header: “Top pages for mentoring”
- Next: Bulleted list of up to 6 titles of links chosen by the community. One of the list items should be a link to the Growth team MediaWiki page.
- Note: If the community doesn’t have any resources, there will be an illustration with the caption “Coming soon”.
- Mobile is similar to desktop except for:
- There isn't a references icon on the main module page.
- If communities end up having many resources they could be sorted through by topic via a dropdown menu.