- Requested name of the mailing list (ending in email@example.com):
- Reasoning/explanation of purpose: maillist for https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisul_User_Group
- Initial list administrator's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary list administrator's email address: email@example.com
- Please create a private maillist, only for our administrators, I will add them later. Another time I will request an open to the public.
Yes, for example it has less encoding issues or is easier to use and much more secure. I tried to explain it here: https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2021-March/094382.html
We can create it now. Just double checking https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Standardization is not very clear on user groups. I can still go with wikisul though. Just asking someone who knows better.
Hi. I think there is an error in the list, or I am not sure exactly how to manage it. I received a pending approval notice by email, but in the email, under "Pending Approval", no request appears. Thanks.
They did it through the website. The current situation is: 1) I received an email advising of a subscription request (sent to you) which did not show up in the "pending approval"; 2) I received another request and my own, which did show up and have been accepted; 3) my emails to the list are not being delivered.
About point "1' I think we are in two admins and the other admin approved (I didn't know we were in two admins), that must have happened because there are three memebers on the mailinglist today. Sorry about that.
The emails are being sent, but I'm not receiving them. They didn't go to spam, I just checked. Under "member options" there is an option "Delivery status" and this option was unchecked for everybody, I can only check it for myself, but even after checking I don't receive the messages.