Project link: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Zotero/Cita
Code repository: https://github.com/diegodlh/zotero-wikicite/
- Source branch: master
- Target branch: i18n
OS License: GPL v3
Issue Tracker: https://github.com/diegodlh/zotero-wikicite/issues
Project contact: Diegodlh
- Without text: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cita_addon_logo_01.svg
- With text: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cita_addon_logo_with_description.svg
Bring citations metadata support to your Zotero library using the power of Wikidata
Cita is a Wikidata addon for Zotero that adds citations metadata (i.e., what other items an item cites) support to this open source reference management software. It is being developed with a WikiCite grant from the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Translations are available in static/chrome/locale.
- The addon name is being changed from "WikiCite addon for Zotero" to "Cita".
- Regarding documentation, basic installation instructions are currently available in the Github repository. In addition, recordings of English and Spanish workshops --to be held by the end of May-- will be posted to the Project's homepage. These will be turned into written documentation, with help from the community.
- Concerning time to get translations into use (TIU), the project is currently under active development, with new releases every 1-2 months, but it does not have continuous integration tools set up. I can release a new version within 1-2 weeks since translations become available. Updates will be automatically downloaded by Zotero.
- I have already changed message keys to not include capital letters.
- I have also started writing message documentation, which you can find in static/chrome/locale/qqq.
Project setup checklist
- Project information (see template above)
- Content fit
- Quality of strings
- Message documentation
- File format:
- Commit access
- Update Translatewiki.net news
- Update Translatewiki.net group description
- Create project page - https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:Cita
Project configuration (for translation admins)