Steps to reproduce
- Turn on live preview in the preferences (Editing / Show previews without reloading the page).
- Open up a page containing a maplink for editing (using the classic [2006/2010] wikitext editor), e.g. https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:18-as_villamos_(4097).jpg&action=submit
- Click on preview.
- Click on the maplink. So far so good, the map opens.
- Click on the preview once again.
- Click on the maplink once again.
- Nothing happens, the maplink is unclickable.
- The map opens, just like after the first preview.
- Wikimedia Commons. The bug exists for a long time now, it’s not a new regression, I was just too lazy to report it before. 😉
- Firefox ESR on Debian 10 (formerly 9), various versions (currently 78.9.0).