Requestor provided information and prerequisites
- Wikitech username: Silvan Heintze
- Email address: email@example.com
- SSH public key (must be a separate key from Wikimedia cloud SSH access): ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIPmfqnby5X1Oq2NqR6qvLZ30jumto0G5P+lMZQ3LD5gh sihe@C212
- Requested group membership: analytics-wmde-users, analytics-privatedata-users
- Reason for access: Wikidata reliability metrics, needed for maintenance work
- Name of approving party (manager for WMF/WMDE staff): @WMDE-leszek
- Ensure you have signed the L3 Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities document: ack
- Please coordinate obtaining a comment of approval on this task from the approving party.
SRE Clinic Duty Confirmation Checklist for Access Requests
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered, including expansion to existing access. Please double check the step has been completed before checking it off.
This section is to be confirmed and completed by a member of the SRE team.
These action items have been filled in T279764 already:
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (All WMF Staff/Contractor hiring are covered by NDA. Other users can be validated via the NDA tracking sheet)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform)
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not shared with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponsor for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of group approver indicated by the approval field in data.yaml
For additional details regarding access request requirements, please see https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access