This task represents the work involved with the Data-Persistence team evaluating what impact the mitigation had on the parser cache utilisation during and after the 21 day period following the mitigation, and subsequently ramping the non-talkpage retention back up based on whether the reduced talkpage-retention successfully freed up the needed space.
- To have done: Ramp parser cache retention back up from 20 to 30 days.
- To monitor and confirm the same site performance metrics as per T280606#7323626:
- "Parser cache disk space available", should remain above 20%. Measured via Grafana: Parser Cache
- "Parser cache hit ratio", has been stable around ~80% for article page views. Measured via Grafana: Parser Cache (contenttype; wikitext)
- "Backend pageview response time (p75)", has been stable around ~250ms for the past two years. Measured via Grafana: Backend pageview time.
- Monitor overall appserver load and internal latencies via the "Application Servers RED Dashboard".
- Daily purge of parser cache MUST take less than an actual day to run.
- The ===Requirements above are met