- Create a new implementation of CommentRepository that can load and save DonationComments (also implementing getCommentById). Ideally, it uses Doctrine ORM mappings for that.
- You may add an id property in the DonationComment class, but it should be a null object instead of a nullable integer, see https://matthiasnoback.nl/2018/05/when-and-where-to-determine-the-id-of-an-entity/
- You may add a donationId property to the DonationComment class, it should be non-nullable.
- Change DoctrineCommentFinder in Fundraising Application to use the new table
- Check if ListController in Fundraising Operation Center to uses the Legacy spenden table to get the comment and change if needed
- Change the query for exporting data in src/DataAccess/DonationExport/ExportQueryBuilder.php to Left-join comments (i.e. comment field is NULL when there is no entry in the comment table)
- Replace existing usages of CommentRepository in the Fundraising Application and Fundraising Operation Center