On ar.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org the display is messed up if the "Add a link" is selected from the suggested edits.
- Create an account on ar.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org
- Use Arabic as the default language
- On a mobile device (I was using Firefox), go to the Homepage
- Go to the Suggested edits and select Easy - Add links between articles - Machine suggestions from Types of edits (second check bow from the top) and make sure to uncheck all other boxes.
- Tap on Types of edits again, or Select topics, or on the "i" icon.
- Notice that all the pages are stuck on the left and the width of the display doesn't fit the screen.
Everything returns to normal if you unselect the Add links between article and choose other edits.