As a product manager, I want to know if it is possible to create a link from the proofread page to the form with advanced OCR options, so users can be provided with access advanced tools.
Background: When we began to discuss the work to add Tesseract options to the API (T280213), we talked about the fact that the user may be able to pick some of the options in a form that is being created. For this reason, we discussed potentially adding a link in the proofread page to the form, so that if users want to a more advanced OCR experience can be redirected to the form.
- Determine if we can add a link from the proofread page to the form (similar to how we added a link via "other formats?" to the form page for ebook export project), which would:
- Have the image name field & language field pre-populated
- Allow the user to go back to the original proofread page (some sort of "back" button)
- Share general technical proposal for how this could be done, along with any risks or dependencies to consider
- This ticket does not include UX work or UX proposal; that will happen separately
BLOCKED BY UI:
- Need UI to understand flow into the form proofread form