The search/xgboost repo in Gerrit isn't used anymore. Archiving it and disabling CI for this project would reduce confusion and ensure that we will not waste time maintaining it (in particular, aligning it with our current best practices in terms of CI).
- This task
- Add maintainers of that extension/skin as subscribers to this task
- Empty repository, leaving only the README indicating the repo is archived, and referring to this task by URL.
- Mark the repository read-only in Gerrit (also edit description to prepend "[ARCHIVED]" and a reference to this task): (provide Gerrit Repository URL).
- Archive the Diffusion repository for the extension/skin: does not exist
- Delete the GitHub mirror: (provide GitHub repository URL).