Username or display name (will be displayed publicly): AKlapper_(WMF)
Categories/Tags/Keywords (up to 5):
metrics, development statistics
Session type (select one):
- Presentation (including Q/A) - 25 mins
- Discussion (including Q/A) - 55 mins
- Workshop (including Q/A) - 55 mins
- Lightning talk - 5 mins
Venue (select one):
- I would like to be on the main track
- I wouldn't mind being on the main track
- I need a Jitsi room for the session
When are you available to have the session?
I am going to provide a short introduction to the website https://wikimedia.biterg.io/ which offers statistics about our technical community who use our technical infrastructure (Wikimedia Git and Gerrit).
Technically interested users, people interested in statistics.
What will participants get out of this session? (~50 words)
A better understanding how to gather statistics and insights about our technical contributors who contribute to code repositories.
(Optional) Additional resources:
- Website: https://wikimedia.biterg.io/
- Downstream documentation: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Community_metrics
- Upstream project: https://chaoss.github.io/grimoirelab/
- Upstream repositories and bug reports: https://github.com/chaoss/
- Downstream bugs and feature requests: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/analytics-tech-community-metrics/?order=priority