As a newcomer to Wikisource,
when I log onto the editor view of a book,
and I see the OCR language options appear,
I see a pulsating UI blue dot,
so that I can click on it and understand what OCR means and why it's useful.
UI and copy still being finalized, for reference so we can estimate~:
- Are we using the guided tour extension?
- Re-leverage the pulsating component from the growth team.
- The pulsating dot does not include the pop up
- The ticket will have to combine the pop-up ui + pulsating ui
- Guided tour with hidden preferences -- re-leverage what the growth team did.