The Listeria tool (creating on-wiki tables and lists from Wikidata SPARQL queries) has become one of the most important community tools for creating work lists and managing content areas in the Wikimedia space.
A session or roundtable to discuss enhancements and new features would be useful during the hackathon. Some ideas include:
- Ability to align content to the top of cells/rows, rather than having content center-aligned
- Ability to designate a separator for fields that have multiple values, rather than having them run into each other consecutively
- Support for creating lists based on Structured Data on Commons query
- Better documentation of best practices
- Better support for rendering sources in Wikipedia (P248)