What percentage of users who arrive on the homepage (logged out) log in?
Note that we can't exactly identify a user, but we can identify visits, so:
- I've added "Homepage Anon" and "Homepage Login" visit segments in matomo
- Homepage Anon includes all visits that include an unauthenticated homepage request (/)
- Homepage Login includes all visits that include a homepage login request (/oauth/login/?next=/)
- Dividing "Homepage Login" by "Homepage Anon" over the same time period will give you the fraction of visits in which an anonymous user who hit the homepage also the login button.
- Bots are excluded from these counts